Packageslab, one of the leading custom frame stores in Los Angeles, is excited to offer a 2021 scholarship program aimed at students whose area of study focuses on Digital Marketing-related fields. We are committed to growing our industry and supporting the brightest students in Digital Marketing.
- 5 individual scholarships will be awarded.
- Individual scholarship award amounts to $400
- The award amount will be made out to the winner in the form of a check and mailed to the winner’s personal address.
Submit a brief essay of between 600 and 1200 words, detailing what is the value of Digital Marketing after the COVID-19. A personalized tone, referencing sincere firsthand experience and sentiment, is best—no need to be too formal. We want to know why you truly believe in Digital Marketing as the best option in the future!
- Be sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
- Copy of your most recent transcripts.
- Some verification proof of enrollment at your college.
- Your Essay.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees, professional affiliates, and agents of Packageslab (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- You must be a Candidate for a Degree. You are a Candidate for a Degree if
- Attend a primary or secondary school or are pursuing a degree at a college or university, or
- Attend an educational institution that:
- Provides a program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s or higher degree, or offers a program of training to prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.
The winner will be notified via email.
DISCLAIMER: Packageslab and any related subsidiaries will not re-use, forward, or share the personal information of applicants in any way—all information submitted through email is to be kept strictly confidential and used solely for the purpose of determining a winner.
Digital Marketing Scholarship Competition 2021
Please submit your essay, along with all attachments requested to firstname.lastname@example.org. All Applications that are incomplete will be disqualified. See contest rules for complete details and requirements. All applications must be complete and submitted by the deadline of August 14, 2021.