EA Sports FC 24 is the latest entry in the long-running football simulation series from Electronic Arts. The game promises to deliver the most authentic and immersive football experience ever, with new features, modes, and improvements. Here is everything we know so far about EA Sports FC 24.
EA Sports FC 24
- The release date of EA Sports FC 24 is October 1, 2023 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. The game will be available in three different editions: Standard Edition, Champions Edition, and Ultimate Edition.
- The Standard Edition will cost 59.99 for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch, and 69.99 for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. It will include the base game and some pre-order bonuses, such as a Kylian Mbappé Loan Item for five FUT matches, a FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick for three FUT matches, a Career Mode Homegrown Talent perk, and a FUT Team of the Week 1 Player Item.
- The Champions Edition will cost 79.99 for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch, and 89.99 for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. It will include the Standard Edition of the game and some extra content and bonuses, such as three days of early access starting from September 28, 2023, a FUT Hero Player Item from the new FUT Heroes set, up to 12 FUT Rare Gold Packs (one per week for 12 weeks), a Career Mode Homegrown Talent perk, a FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick for three FUT matches, and a Kylian Mbappé Loan Item for five FUT matches.
- The Ultimate Edition will cost 99.99 for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch, and 109.99 for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. It will include the Champions Edition of the game and some additional content and bonuses, such as an Untradeable FUT Ones to Watch Player Item from the new FUT Ones to Watch set, up to 24 FUT Rare Gold Packs (two per week for 12 weeks), a Career Mode Homegrown Talent perk, a FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick for three FUT matches, and a Kylian Mbappé Loan Item for five FUT matches.
- The cover athlete of EA Sports FC 24 is Kylian Mbappé, the French superstar who plays for Paris Saint-Germain and the France national team. He is one of the best players in the world and has won multiple trophies and awards. He is also the first player to be featured on the cover of EA Sports FC for two consecutive years. You can now get some FC 24 Coins to prepare for the new game!
EA Sports FC 24 will feature many new features and improvements that will enhance the gameplay, presentation, and modes of the game. Some of the new features and improvements that have been announced or revealed are:
- A new gameplay system called HyperMotion Technology that will use machine learning and real-life motion capture data from 22 professional players to create more realistic and responsive animations, movements, and behaviors for the players and teams on the pitch.
- A new mode called Create a Club that will allow players to create their own custom club from scratch and compete in any league and mode of the game, such as Career Mode, FUT, Online Seasons, and more.
- A new feature called FUT Heroes that will introduce a new set of iconic players from different eras and regions of football history, such as Mario Gomez, Tim Cahill, Diego Milito, and more. These players will have unique attributes and chemistry links that will reflect their playstyles and personalities.
- A new feature called FUT Ones to Watch that will introduce a new set of dynamic player items that will upgrade throughout the season based on their real-life performances. These players will include some of the biggest transfers and signings of the summer, such as Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Romelu Lukaku, and more.
- A new feature called Volta Arcade that will offer a variety of mini-games and challenges based on the street football mode of the game. These mini-games will include Foot Tennis, Dodgeball, Darts, and more.
- A new feature called Volta Seasons that will allow players to progress through different tiers and divisions in the street football mode of the game. Each season will have its own rewards and objectives for players to earn and complete.
- A new feature called Career Mode Player Growth that will give players more control and flexibility over how they develop their players in the Career Mode of the game. Players will be able to assign skill points to different attributes and skills, as well as change the positions and roles of their players.
- A new feature called Career Mode Match Sharpness that will measure how ready and prepared each player is for each match in the Career Mode of the game. Players will have to balance training, rest, and rotation to optimize their players’ sharpness and performance.
- A new feature called Career Mode Manager Creation that will allow players to customize their own manager avatar in the Career Mode of the game. Players will be able to choose from different options for their appearance, clothing, accessories, and personality.
These are some of the things we know so far about EA Sports FC 24. The game is set to be a huge hit among football fans and gamers alike. You can pre-order the game now and get ready to kick off with Kylian Mbappé and the rest of the football stars.