This article gives a detailed overview of all about the Binomo trading app. It answers all your questions about the legibility of the platform, with a detailed guide on how to get started. In addition, we described how to learn to trade on the Binomo platform and how to make the first deposit. Here’s how you can learn about the fake identity.
Briefly about what the Binomo app is
Binomo is an online trading platform that has clients from over 130 countries. It is very popular in countries like India, Brazil, Pakistan, Vietnam, Turkey, etc. The Binomo app is available in several languages, including English.
The platform allows you to trade on your PC through a browser or with a mobile app. You can conveniently place and monitor your trades from anywhere and anytime with the application.
Is it safe to trade on Binomo?
Some trades question whether Binomo is fake or not, real or illegal. You need to know that the platform has been a member of the International Financial Commission (IFC) since 2018, which regulates the quality of services provided by Binomo. The platform holds several awards and a certificate by Verify My Trade – an independent trades execution service.
From this information, we can conclude that Binomo is real and neither a scam or fraud because it cares about the quality of trades. Another point is that the platform also offers safe payment methods in Pakistan, which means that credible payment systems cooperate with Binomo. Many positive reviews are additional proof of the platform’s reliability.
Check out the reviews of the Binomo app on the Google Play Store, App Store, or other trusted platforms on the net like Quora, and forums for traders and brokers. To know more about the company, get information like the office address and awards on the official website at www.binomo.com. Besides, check the publications or on their LinkedIn profile where the company shares news about the platform.
How to download the Binomo app?
For Android and iOS users, there is a free mobile app that can be downloaded from Google Play and App Store. You’ll quickly find the yellow Binomo logo there. If you are experiencing troubles installing the application from the Play Store on your Android device, no need to hack, you can get the APK file at the website to invest and trade anywhere. It empowers you to have access to the trading platform whenever you need it.
If anyone mentions that they know how to play Binomo, don’t take these comments seriously because it’s not a game; you can become a trader only if you understand the risks and the importance of education.
Binomo app for PC
There is no Binomo trading software for PC (Windows or Mac OS) as the application is only available for smartphones and tablets. To trade from your PC, access the Binomo website from your desktop, sign up, or log in to your Binomo account and get started.
Registration and first deposit
Registration on Binomo is pretty straightforward. Here are the steps that you need to follow to get an account:
- From your trading app or a browser, head to the login page (available in English and several other languages).
- Type in your email and password or sign in via Facebook/Google account.
- Choose your preferred trading currency. Note that you cannot change the currency after registration.
- Confirm your registration through email.
- After your account is created, sign in with your credentials If you forgot your password, you should click on the “Forget password” section and follow the prompt.
- You can either use a free demo account or invest the first deposit to trade with real funds. In Pakistan, the minimum deposit is $10, and you can open a trade with as little as $1. The popular payment methods include such options as JazzCash, EasyPaisa, CashMaal, Perfect Money, and others. PayPal is not among them, though.
Furthermore, Binomo has a BinPartner affiliate program, so you can refer traders to Binomo using promo materials and get extra income from their actions.
Binomo gratefully commends both new and existing customers with bonuses according to the terms and conditions of the platform. They include:
- Upon registration, the welcome bonus of 25% is provided for all users within the first 30 minutes if they make at least a minimum deposit.
- The Binomo deposit bonuses are available once the minimum deposit has been made. The quantity of your bonus depends on the size of your investment on the platform and also on the status of your account.
- You can also get a bonus coupon or code as part of the platform’s promotion or from your manager as a gift. VIP account holders can receive risk-free trades, and regular clients can get a certain amount as gifts, etc. These are called no-deposit bonuses.
Tutorials and practice
We recommend using the demo account for practice especially as a newcomer to Binomo. You will learn how the platform works and how to use it for trading. The Binomo demo account offers a great opportunity for starters and traders to get real-life knowledge of the platform before investing. It provides a virtual amount of $1000 you can use for training and getting the needed education.
Some of the benefits on offer with the demo account include:
- Free trading practice with unlimited virtual funds.
- Video tutorials to get familiar with the platform.
- Access to strategies, market news, and analytical tools.
You should know that while trading, no strategy guarantees a 100% success rate in trading. There are no “winning” strategies. To reduce risks, learn to alternate the strategies to develop a personal approach to price forecasting.
Remember that using additional sources providing signals can often be cheating. Rely on your experience and knowledge while trading on Binomo, get a plan that works best for you, and stick to it.
In addition, you can participate in free and paid contests on Binomo. Click the trophy icon to join the tournament. If you need advice, you can visit the Help Center (FAQ section) to check if your questions are already being answered or the Help Center. It contains all the necessary information and tips about trading on Binomo, serving like Wikipedia for users of the platform. If you don’t find an answer there, contact customer support via email or engage the Binomo bot.
How to trade on Binomo?
Binomo uses the fixed-time trading (FTT) mechanics. What is it, and how does it work? FTT allows you to get extra income from the slightest change in price, in case of the correct forecast. You don’t need to contact an agent; you should understand how to open a trade on your Binomo account, and it will be closed automatically after the time of your trade expires.
In FTT, you will forecast whether the price will go UP or DOWN. If your forecast is correct, you will increase your trading balance. FTT can either be short-term or long-term trades; short-term trades of 5 minutes or less, while long-term trades can take up to 60 minutes.
What’s needed to open a trade:
- Deposit at least a minimum amount.
- Select an asset from the list.
- Set the trade amount and time when it will be closed.
- Make a forecast of whether you think the chart will rise or decrease.
- Depending on the result, you’ll get extra income or lose the amount invested if your forecast is wrong.
Some traders may be interested in how to make money on Binomo. Every user should understand that trading platforms are not a way to get a fast profit, but you need to get skills and experience to earn extra income.
Let’s see how to withdraw money from the Binomo platform. The regulations require that you can only withdraw with any payment options you used to make a deposit. Withdrawals take on average, up to 3 days after the request, and then the funds get to your designated account. The term depends on the type of account and the chosen payment system.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $10, and the limit is up to $3,000 per day, $10,000 per week, and $40,000 per month. In addition, the withdrawal limit can be set by the payment system. Hence it requires clarification in advance.
Sometimes a company may request documents to prove the ID of the account holder. Previously, the verification took several days, but now the automatic service is available on Binomo, and it takes a few minutes (vs IQ Option).
The Binomo app summary
Binomo is a really trusted and regulated online trading platform, so you shouldn’t doubt its legitimacy. It offers traders an opportunity to get additional income from remote locations due to its convenient mobile app. The application offers a Demo account for practice, safe deposit and withdrawal methods, and qualified support in case of any queries regarding a trading process or your account issues.
As with every other trading platform, you stand the risk of losing funds while trading.