Airports can be expensive! When you step through the doors of a crowded airport, it can be hard to find a parking spot, and then you have to pay for that parking spot. This guide will show you how to get cheap airport parking, Kansas City International Airport!
What is the Best Way to Find Cheap Airport Parking?
The best way to find cheap airport parking at MCI is by checking websites that offer discounted rates for parking. One website, Airport Parking Web, offers a variety of discounts and offers free parking for those who book three months in advance. Another website, SpotHero, offers even more discounts, including free parking for veterans and those with disabilities.
If you don’t want to look online, there are a number of other options available. Some airports have special rates for members of certain organizations, such as the American Automobile Association (AAA). Other airports have reserved spots that are only available to those with a specific type of car or who are traveling with a group.
Whatever method you choose, be sure to get all the information you need before making your reservation. The closer you get to your flight date, the more likely it is that the rates will go up.
How to Validate Your Parking?
If you’re looking for ways to save money on airport parking, there are a number of different options available. Here are some tips on how to validate your parking ticket and get the best deal possible.
To validate your parking ticket, bring a photo ID and the original ticket(s) to the counter. If you have a handicapped placard or hang tag, bring that as well. You’ll need to pay the appropriate fee, which is based on how long your stay will be.
If you plan on staying for less than two hours, you can pay by cash or check only. If you plan on staying for more than two hours but less than 24 hours, you can pay with cash, check or credit card. If you plan on staying for more than 24 hours, you must pay by credit card only.
Another option is to park in one of the airport’s private lots. Prices start at $14 per day and increase according to time spent in the lot. To find out more about these lots, visit their website or call (816) 964-8900.
Tips for Using Save-A-Park
If you’re looking for a way to save money on airport parking, check out our list of tips.
1. Use discount codes: Many airports offer discounts to members of certain travel clubs, such as AAA or the Military. Check the individual airport website for details on how to qualify for these deals.
2. Compare prices before booking: Compare rates online before booking to get the best deal. Some airports offer same-day parking rates if you book in advance.
3. Get a reservation: Make a reservation ahead of time if possible, especially during busy times of the year (busy travel months). This will guarantee your spot and avoid having to wait in line to park.
4. Park in a well-lit area: Try to park in an area that is well-lit and easy to find. Avoid areas near busy terminals or areas with heavy traffic congestion.
5. Use public transportation: If you can’t afford to pay for parking, try using public transportation instead—many airlines offer discounts for travelers who use buses, trains or taxis instead of parking at the airport.
If you’re looking to save money when traveling, airport parking might be the perfect solution for you. That’s why I’ve put together this guide with the best ways to get cheap airport parking at Kansas City International Airport. Whether you’re flying solo or bringing a group of friends, I’m sure that one of these tips will work for you. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip and find the cheapest airport parking options available!