The world of cell phones has become so immense and complicated in recent years that many folks hate the idea of having to wade through the options and make a selection. However, the key to solving that problem is to spend some time learning about the topic by reading articles like the one below. Don’t automatically throw your phone away if it was dropped into liquid. The best thing to do would be to remove the battery and place the phone in a bowl of rice. The rice will naturally attract any moisture from within. let read Solid Advice On Cell Phones Dialed In From The Experts.
Tips to Consider:
- Do not use a screen protector on your phone. These may look like a practical investment at first as they will reduce the amount of glare that you have during the day, but will also reduce the visibility on your phone. Air bubbles will also result if you do not put them on properly.
- Beware of areas with poor cell phone reception. A bad signal is not just annoying, it is also a real drain on your battery. Even if you’re not using your cell phone, having it turned on in an area that gets poor cell phone reception can drain your battery completely.
- Debrand your phone if you want to increase the memory that you have. This means that you will remove all of the themes, logos and images of the company that it relates to, which will give you more ability to purchase ringtones and images from other providers of cell phone service.
- If you are using the Internet from your cell phone, you should think about installing software to protect you against viruses. Many people do not know this, but you can have hackers access your phone the same way they would do to a computer. You can find plenty of free downloadable software online that will help you combat this issue.
- Consider buying the insurance on your cell phone. This can save you money in the long run. If your phone is broken, stolen or in any way damaged, you will no longer be able to use it in most cases. This will require you to buy a new phone, and that can cost hundreds. Insurance allows you to buy a new phone for a discounted price, and that can be well worth the monthly investment.
How to buy:
- Take the time to compare cellphones in brick and mortar stores. Spend some time to test out the various models. You are far more likely to be happy with your choice when you use this method.
- Do not invest in a smartphone unless you are certain of your needs. Smartphones cost a lot of money, and they offer good value if the features are useful to you. The problem comes in when you really only need just a basic phone that you can make calls with. A smartphone will cost more upfront and have higher monthly fees. This is not a choice you may want to make.
- It might seem like common sense, but turning your phone off when you’re not using it is a great way to save battery power and to extend battery life. If you’re not expecting to answers calls while you’re asleep, turn the phone off. And turn your phone off if you’re in an area with no reception, because searching for service will drain battery life quickly.
- Stay fit and in shape by using the timer and stopwatch on your phone. This feature usually shows your time to the hundredth, which will give you a quality reading on how fast or slow you ran a lap. There are usually archives that you can store your recent finishes in, which can give you a great basis for comparison.
- If you have a child with a cell phone, teach them responsible use of their phone. Since most cell phones are capable of getting online and texting, using a cell phone can come with many possible problems. Set rules for your children when it comes to cell phone use and monitor how they use it.
Because there are seemingly countless options when it comes to cell phones these days, many folks feel overwhelmed and confused when they need to go buy one. Clearly, though, this need not be the case. Use the tips presented in the article above, and the process can be demystified and actually quite simple. let read Solid Advice On Cell Phones Dialed In From The Experts.