Did you know that the average CRO for a site is only 2.35%? That tells you that even if you have a stellar website, it may not generate enough conversions to boost your sales.
So, what’s the top priority for marketing agencies these days? It ensures that site traffic increases and gets converted into leads that sales reps can close. However, that’s easier said than done. You need to look for a trusted “SEO company near me” if you are running a business in Stony Brook, NY, that can get this done for you.
How can an SEO agency achieve Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) for your business?
CRO refers to a process for improving your site to generate a higher number of leads. This is possible through better-quality content, workflow improvement, and split testing. With proper CRO by a qualified Stony Brook, NY web design agency, you can get high-quality leads that result in higher revenue.
Conversion optimization strategies are easy to find, but these must be implemented properly. For this, you need to sign up with reputed Long Island SEO companies that offer top-of-the-line conversion optimization strategies.
Here are the top ways to get started with CRO for your website:
- Use data: The SEO agency you hire will change your site’s design and functionalities depending on data instead of using their gut feelings. Hiring experts is beneficial as they can evaluate your website’s performance, highlighting the loopholes and vulnerabilities. They use services like Google Analytics to offer you real-time insights on which you can take appropriate action.
- Don’t emulate blindly: While it’s wise to borrow ideas from competitors, it’s foolish to copy them blindly. SEO experts will analyze how your competitors are performing and check out their websites. That will help them tweak your site to get better results. To know how your competitors succeed, they will evaluate their content, SEO, and social media. Once they figure out what works, they start applying those same strategies.
- Make text-based CTAs: CTAs in blogs may sometimes stay unnoticed, and visitors don’t act on these as expected. Banner blindness is a threat because visitors often don’t read an entire blog post. They simply “snack” on the content; this is where text-based CTAs are useful; they ensure your visitors take action as desired.
- Understand your users: HubSpot reports that almost 42% of businesses don’t bother listening to their customers. If you are one of them, it’s time to change your approach. Unless you dive deeper, you won’t know what your customers are looking for. Learn how to create buyer personas that your buyers will fit into by exploring customer reviews, conducting surveys, and interviews with prospects.
- A/B testing: Both A/B tests and multivariate tests conducted by SEO experts in a Long Island marketing agency will help you make well-informed decisions backed by data. A/B testing lets you compare diverse elements on two web pages; this is the best way to tweak headlines, images, CTAs, etc., to get better results.
For all these and more, you can trust your SEO partner to help you. They will study your customers by fixating on their wants and needs. To generate leads, it’s not enough to blindly implement the best practices that have worked for others. The trick is to learn from users and use this data to create an optimization strategy for scaling up your business.s