There is a very affordable Jazz Weekly package that offers 2GB of data, 1000 minutes, and SMS for the entire 07 day period for just Rs 170 (plus tax).
Jazz Weekly All Network Offer Code
|Price:||Rs. 170/- (Incl. Tax)|
|On-Net Minutes||1000 Jazz/Warid Mins|
|Off-Net Minutes||60 other Networks Mins|
|SMS||1000 for all networks|
Jazz 4G comes up with a deadly combo of minutes, SMS, and the Internet. This Jazz weekly all networks bundle costs 170 rupees, and it allows you to make unlimited calls on Jazz/Warid networks, as well as 60 free minutes on other networks. Both Warid and Jazz users can enjoy a 1-week subscription via simple code *700#.
How to Unsubscribe to Jazz Weekly all network package?
Users can cancel their subscription to the bundle at any time using the deactivation code *700*4#. However, the package will not automatically renew after it has expired.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is a subscription charge of Rs.185 (Including tax) for Gwadar and Turbat citizens.
- Jazz Weekly Packages are not recursive, so you don’t need to deactivate them. If you want to take advantage of this bundle, you have to redial the subscription code.
- The minutes will be posted at the subscription time, and the seventh calendar will end at 23:59 on the seventh of the month.
- To make the calls, you must maintain a balance of Rs 0.15.
- Whenever the company wants, it can terminate this bundle.
- You can subscribe to the bundle anywhere there is 2G/3G/4G coverage.
- The bundle remaining status can be viewed via my Jazz App.
- For any further compliance regarding services or any other issue: Click Here.